Skip to the content
Transforming and Redefining Safety: Smart Justice
- We must invest in communities and divest from strategies that punish people.
- San Diego County should support education, proactive engagement, mental health, drug treatment, rehabilitation, and full reintegration into our communities.
- Healthy and affordable housing, access to food, mental health and medical care keep us safe.
- Jobs that pay living wages and workplaces free from discrimination and retaliation keep us safe.
- The County must shift priorities and investments to resources that help our communities thrive.