Skip to the content
Transforming San Diego’s Economy: Workers’ Rights & Good Jobs
- We want to transform the County into a region that uplifts all workers directly and indirectly funded by public funds.
- County employees must be able to sustain themselves, feel supported and uplifted in order to better serve the communities they are part of.
- Tax dollars should not be a subsidy for jobs that keep families in poverty.
- Our County should ensure workers are paid for all hours worked, and jobs are free from discrimination and retaliation, thereby increasing the health and wealth of our communities.
- Public funds should not go to corporations or jobs that underpay and exploit our workers and communities.